I now finally have the car prepped and dropped off at the shop.. I took the side skirts off so that it would be easier to get the front fenders off. Also while I had them off I gave them a good sanding and re-sprayed them so they are looking as good as new.
I also picked up some generic mud flaps for the front that I will be cutting to fit to protect those newly painted side skirts.
Looks like thunderstorms this afternoon so I won’t be cleaning up the engine bay today. Also since we are going to pull the heads, they are being sent off to be cleaned up and machined flat to fit back on nice and snug. Figured while they are off I’ll get a valve job done on them to get them as good as new.
I’ll be back over at the shop tomorrow afternoon to do the engine bay cleanup.