Engine is back in the car and will be getting tuned tomorrow… As usual some fun stuff was found when putting it all back together.
– clip on coil pack had broke
– all belts were worn and starting to rot. (Kevlar timing belt was planned)
– Crack in the up-pipe, now welded, fixed and heat wrapped
– Heat shield over new cross-pipe needed to be modified to fit
– O-rings on some of the injectors were not sealing and needed to be replaced
– Tracking down gaskets
Frank will be taking the day tomorrow to do the tune and then I will be picking the car up Wednesday morning. He said it should be good to go at the end of the day tomorrow, but I figured I would give a bit of extra time for more of the usual hickups that happen when doing this type of thing.