I managed to get the PS pump installed. Man that was a biotch trying to get the pump back in the bracket while not marking any of the paint or powder coat. I was fairly successful on not marking things up.
The whole front of the car is good to go..
– Rad, plugs tightened… check
– Fans, wiring and anodized fittings… check
– Radiator hose with polished hose ends… check
– All brackets, PS pump, Alternator tightened up… check
– Belt back on… check
– PS high pressure feed line routing… check
I was also able to get the fuel lines cleaned out and tightened. The FPR fittings are all tightened now too.