Man.. am I ever starting to get exhausted!! Working all day and then working late into the night the last few nights.
I need to get the car mechanically sound to flat bed over to Kyle at Budd’s Subaru tomorrow morning so that they can give it a once over and bleed/burp everything and cross my fingers.
Tonight I need to finish:
– tighten down the manifold
– tighten one last fuel line
– tighten one last coolant line
– connect valve breathers to intake
– run/flare/bend drivers side brake line with T to passenger side
– connect starter wires
– fix trunk latch so that I can open the trunk and hook up the battery (trunk is stuck closed)
– create throttle cable bracket.. last nights attempt went sour
– re-attach fenders/fender liner/lights/bumper/wipers/cowl
Here are some pictures of the last two LATE nights..
Brake lines are run up through the wiper cowl…
Fun with the line flaring tool…
I added a SSBC rear proportioning valve so I can adjust my bias now that the stock proportioning valve is removed.
And here are some pictures with pretty much everything in place. I’ll be working on the panels after I get this biotch off to get started up